Pop ups blocked by MARKAL
Hello 

I am experiencing a problem with MARKAL blocking Pop-ups. when I attempt to press the Run tab or try to edit or copy a technology, the pop-up doesn't open. How do we fix this? Any suggestions?
(23-04-2024, 06:54 PM)Saika Anjum Wrote: Hello 

I am experiencing a problem with MARKAL blocking Pop-ups. when I attempt to press the Run tab or try to edit or copy a technology, the pop-up doesn't open. How do we fix this? Any suggestions?

Hi Saika,

I take it you mean in ANSWER. Unfortunately, ANSWER is no longer supported as the developer (Ken Noble) has retired several years ago. 

What has changed in you computer setup since last time you were able to work smoothly with MARKAL?
g2
(23-04-2024, 08:37 PM)Gary Wrote:
(23-04-2024, 06:54 PM)Saika Anjum Wrote: Hello 

Hi Saika,

I take it you mean in ANSWER. Unfortunately, ANSWER is no longer supported as the developer (Ken Noble) has retired several years ago. 

What has changed in you computer setup since last time you were able to work smoothly with MARKAL?
Thank you for your reply.

I am not sure what has changed, one minute it was working fine and the other minute it stopped working.
My guess is that an antivirus setting has changed, or updated, and that is causing the popup block. Try disabling any antivirus software you're using.
g2