Report only annual flow data for ENV commodities
Thanks for the follow-up.

Quote:I note for others that the TS for flow reporting must be at the commodity level rather than the flow level if you want to use this feature.

I am not sure what you mean. I think you can use the feature regardless of TS for flow reporting being or not being at the commodity level.

I just tested without TS for flow reporting being at the commodity level, using either no additional options, or the following two:
  RPT_OPT('ENV',3)= 1;
  RPT_OPT('ENV',3)=-1;

With no additional options, the emission flows were reported at the DAYNITE level if and only if the process flow was at the DAYNITE level, as expected. In the second case, the emission flows were reported at the DAYNITE level if and only if the emission commodity was defined at the DAYNITE level, as expected. In the third case the emission flows were all reported at the ANNUAL level, as expected. As far as I see, the feature was thus working fully as expected, without requesting TS for flow reporting at the commodity level.

So, I am not seeing why the TS for flow reporting should be at the commodity level rather than the flow level if you want to use this feature. Could you clarify the issue you are seeing?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report only annual flow data for ENV commodities - by Antti-L - 04-05-2020, 02:50 PM