Report only annual flow data for ENV commodities
Small follow-up:

I have now tested the design based on using the following options for requesting ANNUAL level reporting:

 • RPT_OPT(COM_TYPE,'3')=-1  – report all process flows of commodities of type COM_TYPE at the ANNUAL level
 • RPT_OPT(NRG_TYPE,'3')=-1  – report all process flows of type NRG with subtype NRG_TYPE at the ANNUAL level
 • RPT_OPT(NRG_TYPE,'3')=+1  – report all process flows of type NRG with subtype NRG_TYPE at the COM_TSL level (for overriding RPT_OPT(COM_TYPE,'3')=-1 for that subtype)

I think this scheme appears to work reasonably well. Whenever any of these options is used, the default level would be COM_TSL, and only those types/subtypes requested at the annual ANNUAL level will be reported at ANNUAL. These options would not affect the P_Out reporting (power levels, if requested), which will be at COM_TS anyway. Any comments or other suggestions are welcome. If this design would seem ok, I could maybe even volunteer to communicate it with the project head.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Report only annual flow data for ENV commodities - by Antti-L - 07-01-2020, 03:34 PM