Multi Regional Trade
Dear Dr. Antti,

Greetings of the day.

I have a query regarding addition of transmission cost as revenue earned.

Background: In AnswerTIMES, I have modelled three countries as three separate regions (India, Bangladesh and Nepal). Now in the current setting, Nepal and India regions are linked to each other through bi-lateral electricity trade process. Similarly, the India and Bangladesh regions are linked to each other through bi-lateral trade process.

Now, I have to link the Nepal and Bangladesh region to each other, so that they can undertake bi-lateral electricity trade. However, the electricity has to pass through India region as both Nepal and Bangladesh does not have a common boundary.

Therefore, I am planning to model the trade between Nepal and Bangladesh passing through India in such a way that India gains revenue from the electricity traded such as USD X per Unit of electricity traded between Bangladesh and Nepal.

For trade Between Bangladesh and Nepal, I have created a Bi-Lateral Trade process between the two regions. Now my query is how to model the wheeling charge gained by India through trade of electricity between Bangladesh and Nepal?

Warm Regards

Vinay Saini

Messages In This Thread
Multi Regional Trade - by vsaini - 08-05-2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Multi Regional Trade - by Antti-L - 08-05-2018, 05:41 PM
RE: Multi Regional Trade - by vsaini - 09-05-2018, 10:22 AM
RE: Multi Regional Trade - by vsaini - 09-05-2018, 11:43 AM
RE: Multi Regional Trade - by Antti-L - 09-05-2018, 01:11 PM